Monday, April 18, 2011

Graduation

Here are some pictures that I took for my graduation announcements! I feel weird posting pictures of just me... where is woody?? But he's not graduating yet, so no pictures for him! hahah
plus, I love Woody but.... he's not the best at taking pictures.


College graduate Baby!!!
Waterfall action without the water
O... yup that's me again :)

PEACE OUT COLLEGE!!!
Smoochy Smoochy cougar!!

I couldn't help putting this one. It's just funny :)
I have entered, I have learned, now it is time to serve!!


4 comments:

  1. You are BEAUTIFUL!! I love all your teacher stories. They remind me SO much of my 7 year old. AND.... I like how your hair is right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!! Congrats!!! it's SUCH a great feeling to BE DONE! ha ha :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like the silly one...totally amy face!!! and kherrington said "cute amy!" and then kissed u love u and miss u

    ReplyDelete