Thursday, December 2, 2010

Sick Day

So I had a sick day today I woke up with some cold/flu something. I took niquil last night and was SO disappointed that it did not knock me out and I woke up throughout the night. Then sadly, my Woody left me in the morning to go to school. But when he was done with his classes he came home to be with me!! (Instead of staying at school to do HW) So really I just wanted to post about how much I love him and that his presence makes everything better. He stopped and picked me up some medicine and some drinks with lots of vitamin C so I could get better. It truly is the small little things that matter the most!! He is my sunshine when my skies are grey :)

1 comment:

  1. I am glad he is taking care of you! Santa says you need to call your mommy more! love you!

    ReplyDelete