Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas TIme

Sadly, Wood and I have no pictures from our Christmas time to show. (which means a boring post). We spent Christmas with Woody's side of the family and had a blast with his family, having some dance parties and musical chairs (wood was champ twice!!) Unfortunately I was sick Christmas Eve and day and spent most of it on the couch. But we had fun.

For Christmas Kelly gave us a beautiful picture of the temple, and for our Anniversary mom and dad gave us some wedding pictures! So today we decided to do some hanging up!!

These ones are above our bed. They look better in person but o well :)



This is our new Temple picture. Which I love! O my Vegas Temple. Nothing better than that.


These are above our couch. It took us a while to figure it out. But I think it turned out very nice.

So thanks to Mommy and daddy and Kelly for our beautiful new pictures I love them!

1 comment: