Friday, August 20, 2010

HarRY PoTteR

When Woody and I first got married we moved into his grandparent's basement apartment up in Alpine. This meant that everyday we had at least 45 minutes to drive to Provo and then another 45 minutes to drive back home. As such we started the habit of listening to books on tape. During this time we listened to the Tennis Shoes Among the Nephites books and also... Harry Potter. It has been a few months now and I am again re-reading Harry Potter. I LOVE HARRY POTTER!! I think that I am partially (completely) obsessed. I started with the third book and I am now on the fifth. Don't worry I will finish them all before school begins therefore I won't have them as distractions. I also love watching the movies and it drives woody bonkers how often I suggest we watch them.. But just so you know I am SO EXCITED for the seventh movieS to come out.. I'm going to the midnight showing.... maybe, I want to but we'll see.



No comments:

Post a Comment