Wednesday, April 21, 2010

5 months down eternity to go


Woody and I have been married for 5 months today! Yippee!! It is pretty crazy because as I think about it I feel like it has gone by so fast, but at the same time it feels like we've always been married - weird how things like that happen. These 5 months have definitely been the best of my life (really truly cross my heart, hope to die, stick a needle in my eye!) Woody is the best husband a girl could ask for and I am grateful for all he does for me and all he puts up with :)

Some things that I have learned:
1. I am now fully aware of my inability to close cupboards and drawers, I am officially in rehab and doing much better at this.
2. Woody wakes up slow - it's pretty cute to watch him wake up in the morning, he's definitely not a "get up and jump out of bed" type of guy
3. There are many ways to be connected to sports, numerous channels on the TV, multiple websites that need to checked, newspaper articles the next day, and of course instant updates on Woody's itouch
4. I can now officially drive a manual, I still need to test this but hopefully I can now drive it without making Heather want to relieve her stomach of all it's contents
5. Woody is a baby hog (which I think is cute)
6. Memo (a player on the Jazz) reminds me of a Teddy Bear, and if I were to meet anyone on the Jazz it'd be him
7. I'm actually not a bad cook, just not creative and need experience (hopefully this is true ask Woody)
8. Woody likes Pirates - I used to think he didn't because he didn't ever let me watch it, but now I know it is just because he thinks I have watched it too much
9. Woody hates TV. He cannot stand commercials except for during a Basketball game of course
10. I have to be touching Woody while I sleep, even if it's just my hand on his back... he always teases me when he wakes up (on the rare occasions that I'm still there) that I make him sleep on the very end of the bed every night... but if he would just sleep next to me in the first place I would not have to keep scooting over!!
11. I love when Woody and I get up at the same time even if its at 7:00 a.m. it's so much harder to get up when he gets to stay in bed
12. Money does not grow on trees and there are always things to pay for (bills, food, hospital etc.)
13. If your husband calls you 3 times (and you keep ignoring it) answer the stupid phone
14. I don't do homework if Woody doesn't have homework
15. Sleeping in a hospital STINKS (thank you mommy for staying with me the week I had my appendix out!!!)
16. I can usually fall asleep better while watching movies then when it's time to go to bed
17. Fun Fetti Cookies are divine
18. Woody misses me when I leave :)
19. Woody is a big softie at heart
20. It is impossible for us to decide where to eat or what movie to watch (we fight over who HAS to decide not who gets to)

And many more things but I figure everybody probably stopped reading around.. O I dunno... 2?

But in case anyone is still interested I have some updates:

1. Woody is starting to put some weight on his foot, a little more everyday!! Yay!
2. I am almost done with school (one more final to go)
3. We are moving in two weeks down to Provo (thank heavens no more long drive!!)
4. I turn 21 in 70 days (I got that off of a twilight countdown hahaha)

Time to get back to studying... boo!!!

1 comment:

  1. wow has it really been that long??? time goes by SO fast!! congrats!

    ReplyDelete