Sunday, August 10, 2014

Best summer ever

WHAT. THE. HECK. 



where did my summer go??



It was so totally awesome!!



 We had busy days. Filled with swimming, shopping and hanging out with family. 




And we had lazy days. Filled with slow mornings, laying in the grass and just enjoying each other's company. 



I loved this summer. I am so grateful that I had this break to watch my baby grow. He is the sweetest, cutest, busiest, and poopiest baby on the earth. (He poops all. Day. Long.)  



I LOVE my job! I really do love teaching. But I do Not want to leave my baby. I know some moms really enjoy working outside the home - I enjoy it too. I just miss my little J man. 



He goes to the daycare for the first time tomorrow!! I'm a nervous wreck. He is such a sweet baby I am sure he will do good. But I'm a mom so I worry



So keep little j man in your prayers and me too :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment