Monday, May 26, 2014

Memorial Day unlike any other

Our Memorial Day was like no one else's. I promise. 
Don'e believe me?

On Sunday I noticed that the carpet by our desk was damp. So I called woody over to check it out and he said "yup it's damp you must have spilt something". Awesome. Thanks for your confidence babe. 

Cooking dinner like this is harder than you'd think
After further investigation (I had to prove my innocence) we found out that our water heater was leaking! 

This one night Jbabe was WAY fussy.  So woody watched a movie while he rocked him to sleep

So woody put a towel by it then went back to whatever he was doing and I ......fretted. 

J has a new friend. He loves this giraffe because he can grab him and it makes some rattle noises.

Basically we had multiple conversations where woody reminded me that the reason I have 20 (ok really4) cold sores (4is a lot BTW) was because I stress about everything (1 is a lot honestly) and I needed to chillax cuz we couldn't do anything until Monday. 

J is practicing his shamu poses

So this morning we called the poor on call technician and he had to come fix our water heater. 

J was loving his first book

He was very nice and got us a new one cuz he said he didn't think this one would actually stop leaking all the way. 

And he called in the carpet people to come handle our carpet. So now j has all of the furniture in his room and we have a big fan in the kitchen area.


So no pool or BBQ for us.. (Which is ok considering I still need to buy j and me bathing suits) we spent our Memorial Day hanging out at the house... just laying around 


and lounging around  


And basically just hanging out 


while the guys fixed out stinking water heater.  Bet were going to have a sweet awesome water bill!!

And apparently we flooded our neighbors. Oops :/

No comments:

Post a Comment