Friday, May 30, 2014

Baby love

I have a post all planned out in my head about breast feeding. Do I like it? Or don't i? That is the question. For another post. 



But as I went to write it up my heart swelled with something else I wanted to express. 




My sweet little j is currently is snuggling on me and sleeping. Every now and then he'll tighten his grip on my shirt and snuggle his face into my chest. 



I cannot even describe how sweet these moments are for me. I just love my little baby more than I ever knew was possible. 



My house is currently a DISASTER. the picture doesn't even do it justice. But I am pretty content to just sit here and snuggle my sweet babe. 



I feel so blessed to have been given my J and to be his mommy. 



Can't wait for the years to come J baby! 😘


No comments:

Post a Comment