Thursday, September 15, 2011

BEACH PARTY

We had a beach party today at school and it was SUPER DUPER fun! I loved being able to just hang out with the kids, to just have fun and not be worried about if we were learning or not :)

The kids were excited all day long, but we had a blast. Normally the students have to wear uniforms so it was fun to see them in some regular clothes today!

And then there were 25!! Aren't my kids super cute in their regular clothes?!

We had a slip and slide and it was pretty fun!!! My students made me go. They said, "If you do it, I'll do it". And I wanted them to have fun so of course I had to do the slip - n - slide so that they would :)

We also did the hookie pookie
and of course we turned ourselves around :)
It was a crazy and tiring day, but ssooo much fun. My students had me laughing the entire time! I am so lucky to be a first grade teacher and to be able to work with the kids every day!

1 comment:

  1. ooooohhh! sounds and looks so fun! I totally know the feeling of being able to just have fun and not stress about whether they are learning! That's why I looooovveee assemblies!

    ReplyDelete