Friday, August 12, 2011

Today, I painted

My sweet sister Shani had donated lots of things to my classroom, one being this lovely bookcase!! Well I decided it needed to be spruced up a bit! (P.S. that is an article of clothing hanging from the tree in the upper right hand corner... my neighbors are wishing for a clothes line)
So I took some red painted and some paint bruises and a tarp :)
and painted!! And woody painted too! AND I wish I had stood farther away so you could get the effect of looking through the bookshelf at woody, o well I'm working on it!
And here is the final product! I think it looks good if I do say so myself. AND sorry for the shadows it was being very picky as to where it would stay standing.. it's stubborn

1 comment:

  1. woody looks so excited to be painting :) ahah yeaaaa i love the red that is soo cute!!!

    ReplyDelete