Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Flag Football!!!!

Wood has been playing flag football with some of the boys from the ward and they just had their semi-final game! Sadly.. it did not end so well But I got to bring my fancy camera and try out my ZOOM lens! SHVEET! Well I learned that it's a lot harder than one may think, you have to ALWAYS be ready and focused on the person you want. I definitely did not watch as much of the game as I would like mostly I just tried to stay focus on Woody.. here are some of the end results:

This one I'll probably end up playing with in photoshop, but it turned out O.k.
Poor kid, couldn't keep up with my man

this is a pretty good one, if I do say so myself
this one isn't really in focus but he's got a cute smile
After spending almost the entire game with my eye in the lens I now appreciate why my mom did not like video recording or taking pictures of events because you really do not get to truly enjoy it! But the pictures are fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment