Monday, August 8, 2011

Back to School!!

I can NOT believe that it's already August and school is starting sssoo soon! Today I went down to my school to drop off all of the stuff that Shani had donated to my classroom and to kind of get started with everything...

the good news: I got keys!! wad up! I can now enter the school when other people are not there, if I so desire!

the bad news: classroom is still being built and it looks the Saturday before school starts is when it'll be done..... if it doesn't rain.

SO I'm not really sure how to handle back to school night, not really sure how I'm going to get my classroom ready in one day, but nothing I can do!! So right now I'm trying to get stuff cut out and laminated and shop for all the things I need, that way it can just all be thrown together, wish me luck!!

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like so much fun! It makes me wish I was a teacher. :) You are going to be such a great teacher!

    ReplyDelete