Saturday, August 29, 2015

Back to the grind

I went back to work last week and it has been a MAJOR BUMMER. it was much harder to go back this year than last year!!


Part of it is definitely because I'm pregnant. I'm more tired and way more emotional. But most of it is because I miss my little man!!!

Our relationship grew so much over the summer. And he totally stole my heart (even more than he had). When I first went back to work he was always so excited to see me when I came home. He'd shake, stomp his feet and say hi in his high voice and give me lots of hugs and kisses. 

He still gives me loves when I pick him up. But I feel like he's not as excited and it breaks my little pregnant heart. 

Speaking of my emotional pregnant heart, I also get worried about having 2 kids. I already feel like I don't have enough time with J so I get a little sad that we will have to share our time together with little brother. Does that make me a horrible mother? Don't worry I know I will love him!


I know that my heart will expand and I will love my baby Roman just as much as J but  still I worry about it- I don't want to loose my cuddle time with J (I say as I write this while I sit next to his crib because he won't fall asleep without me, little cutie)

But even though I have lots of worries life is still good. I love my little family and I really am excited (nervous) for it to grow. And J and I will survive our new early schedule by taking our 5 o'clock naps. That's totally legal right?

No comments:

Post a Comment