Sunday, October 28, 2012

Pre-Halloween Festivities

My FABULOUS parents came up this weekend.  I just love it when they come to visit.  

My mom came in and told her spooky Halloween stories.  She seriously has the best CAcKlE that I've ever heard.  My kids called her "witch" the whole afternoon haha


I had one little boy who kept asking my mom how she made her poison.  He wanted to make it at home didn't really believe that it had "eyeballs, teeth, acid" etc.

 My dad was a SUPER star.  All of my kiddos wanted him to help them with drawing their monsters.  He's kinder than me and would help me.. I usually just tell them "I don't know how either!"


Saturday night we all dressed up and went to Heather's TrUnK Or tReAT.  I am so glad I have a family who is into HaLlOwEen, it's so fun!

Woody had multiple costumes on that evening.  He kept changing his "title"


Heather and I found these shirts at the DIsNeY stOrE that afternoon!! Holla to fitting into little kid's clothes

HEather and her two Princesses!


The Albright Family *snap snap*

Baby Oaklei Aurora


I honestly can't remember the last time Woody and I had such a normal   cute  picture of us taken

Towards the end of the evening Woody got a little picky as to who got to get candy when they came trick or treating!

Woody took his job of photographer very seriously...





OH yes!! This is what we usually look like for pictures

ShErRiff WoODy

 I promise he LovEs Me!

At the TrUnK OR TreAt there was a chili cook off.. YUM

We had such a fun weekend with the family.  Woody was able to take  RARE break from his homework and spent most of the time with us YAY ME :) I am so grateful for two amazing parents, for their examples to me as to how to have a fun and fulfilling life

No comments:

Post a Comment