Sunday, July 1, 2012

Big 2-3

I had a birthday shout HOORAY

The night before my birthday Woody came home from a test with some treats for a pre-birthday celebration.  (Love that!)


That night he even let us play my favorite card game. It's called SPIT...I'm not really sure why it's called spit, don't worry you don't spit during it

On my real birthday (saturday) we went up to our new apartment and took some measurements for a couch... then we got to go to the temple for my good friend Natalie's wedding!!

Natalie and Corey coming out.. so exciting

 Then Woody took me out to lunch at Olive Garden.. YUM

They had a 2 for 25 deal which included salad, 2 appetizers and an entree. For our appetizers one of them was bruschetta.. it was SO GOOD 


Then afterwards we went to look at some couches that we wanted.. we sat there for a very long time contemplating.. Woody has a good thinking face don't you think?

After lots of thinking.. we bought the couch!!! YEAH First big purchase together

I wore my cute birthday shoes from Tina on my birthday :)

Then we went to Natalie's reception.  It was in an outside place called The Bungalow.. it was gorgeous and she looked sooo good. 


On our way home we stopped at Walmart to get some food for dinner the next night

And to end the night Woody took me to see Brave.  It was so cute I loved it!


I had so much fun on my birthday! And was really spoiled by my sweet Woody... That morning when I woke him up to get ready he said, "Happy BIrthday the big 2-4!" haha really close babe. I guess we're at the point where your age only really matters at decade numbers.

2 comments:

  1. SO GLAD YOU HAD A GOOD BIRFDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE WILL have to celebrate when we get together this week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! waahooo LOVE your new couch!!! ahhh love youu!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun!! Happy Birthday!

    p.s. love the new couch

    ReplyDelete