Saturday, January 23, 2010

Ravioli to the rescue!!!

toyota_07rav4_angularfront_Regular.jpg

It has been snowing in utah this past week and it really snowed on friday! I got home around 7:00, the roads weren't bad at all, the snow hadn't really stuck too bad. However, Woody didn't get off work until 9:00 that night and walked out to a car with a couple inches of snow on it. The roads were so bad, and it was still snowing, that it took Woody about 2 hours to make it to Alpine! Once he arrived, he sadly found out that he could not make it up the hills that lead to our house. So he had to park at the church and my faithful Ravioli had to come and pick him up.

My car is such a champ, the snow barely even phases her. It's such a blessing that I decided on a bigger car, otherwise I don't know how Woody and I would get to our house in the snow!!! Thanks daddy for my superstar snow plowing car!! love her

1 comment: