Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Bliss

My friend Kim just got engaged!!!! I couldn't be happier. She is honestly one of the best friends I have ever had. Me and Kim are SO much alike, she was the one that I always went to when I needed a shoulder to cry on or to laugh ridiculously with :)

I met Kim up at Aspen Grove and she is the one who first introduced me to Woody because she dragged me over to his apartment. I love this girl so much and am so excited that she has found her one and only!! Congratulations Kim!

She is on the left ;)

ALSO

I had my first observation and it went FABULOUS, not to toot my own horn, but really
The best thing they said to me was (well my favorite anyways), that they could tell that my students knew I loved and cared about them.. that's my goal!!

ALSO

I picked up my birth control (is that too much info?) and I finally have an insurance that will cover some of it, thank havens!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment