Sunday, June 12, 2011

Champions!!!

Woody and I had the perfect day yesterday!!!!

I woke up early and read for a couple of hours before Wood woke up (which I LOVE reading!) Then we got ready and headed out for our soccer game!!

It was the co-ed Intramural final!!! We were pretty surprised to be in the finals. The game went into overtime and still no one was ahead so we won with the kick-offs!! We are officially CHAMPIONS we were pretty stoked, and got some sweet awesome shirts.

Afterwards the team went out and got some slurpees and listened to "We are the champions" by Queen in our court yard... ya we are THAT cool!

Then Wood and I headed to Seven Peaks, we got a pass for Seven Peaks and Trafalga so now we go for FREE!! We only ended up staying a couple hours. We mostly just swam in the lazy river, visited the wave pool and we each rode a ride. I chickened out on the original ride, it was just too steep for me! So my goal is to be able to go down it by the end of the summer... we'll see!!

It was just a wonderful day playing with Woody all day long!! For free too!!

2 comments:

  1. o i had no idea u guys played on a team!! yea for u!! congrats that is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SO jealous! Out of the 4 yrs in Provo, I never went to seven peaks! Sounds like u guys had such fun :)

    ReplyDelete